The CNT Innovation provides innovation management and advance technology development support services including: market research, IP strategy development and exploitation and dissemination management of collaborative R&D projects.
- Innovation management support related to development of technologies based on advanced materials, especially nanomaterials & composites.
- Advice and support related to development of Intellectual Property (IP) Strategy – patent landscaping reports, due diligence, know-how, invention and protection.
- Consulting and an expert advice related to advanced materials regarding their production, composites, applications, key players, private & government funding opportunities for development of technologies related to advanced materials.
- Market Research and Strategy – market research reports, consulting and advice about innovation, new product strategy and development, proof-of-concept and market access and development.
- Organisation of innovation management related conferences, workshops and customised training, seminars to support multinational companies, SMEs and research institutions.
- Support in management of collaborative R&D projects, such as EU Horizon 2020 projects: consortium building and set-up, grant proposal writing support (especially related to the impact); exploitation and dissemination management; liaising with EU officials.